Lab 4: User role controlled by request parameter

 I need to access the admin site and delete Carlos but to do this I need to change the parameters to then gain access into the admin page.

I went into my account and logged in using the credentials that were provided for me






I then went into cookies and found the Admin cookie set to false, so I changed it to true and then I went into the admin panel




After doing so I was able to delete Carlos.

Another way I could of done this was by using Burp

I could have sent the request to the proxy and taken a look at the cookies.



Here I could have changed the cookie to true and then it would have worked the same way


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerability Management(Nessus)

Active Directory Home Lab

TightVNC and Colasoft Packet Builder Lab

Wireshark Mini Lab