Lab 7 : Brute forcing To Gain Access


I began by going to the login page and sending the request when I entered a username and password into Burpsuite

After this then I sent it into intruder and gave it the word list of usernames that was provided and got the username announce.



After doing this I sent the request again to Burpsuite and put a wordlist of the password and looked for a different length in the Intruder page.

As can be seen, the hunter password has a different length which means there has been a change.

Now when i look at the status it is a 300 which means it is a redirect.


Now I plugged in the username and password and got in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vulnerability Management(Nessus)

Active Directory Home Lab

TightVNC and Colasoft Packet Builder Lab

Wireshark Mini Lab